Friday, May 05, 2006

Fear The Elderly!!!


So I went to Quiznos to get a Beef Dip (which are delicious by the way!) And as I was eating and enjoying my "Raspberry Lemonade" I looked up and this old lady eating a sandwich was eye-balling me...I swear to you she was staring straight into my soul. As she slowly chewed I looked away, thinking maybe she was just spaced out hopped up on some old people meds or some junk, but I looked up again and SHE WAS STILL STAREING! Not in a loving grandma way but in a "If I had the strength of a 40 year old I'd strangle you!" way. My body then shifted to "fight or flight" mode. I began looking around the restaurant for all exit's incase i had to flee! Adrenalin raced through my veins as she got up (very slowly) walked toward me...closer...closer...then right past me to the trashcan. I feel so luck as to lived through this encounter, but I swear to you if our paths were to meet again...I'll Be DEAD!

Love,
Ry-Ry

2 Comments:

Blogger Dik Pose said...

Scary...

Glad you made it out alive...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Justin Ridge said...

Me too...

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home