Friday, October 20, 2006

"Smitten" *Illustration Friday!*


I am the kind of guy that needs to be TOLD what to do! That said my friend Richard Pose directed me to the website/blog "Illutration Friday" , where they give you a topic each weeka nd you do a drawing on it! Well here is my first go and the topic was "Smitten". I sketched and inked and colored during my lunch hours this week off and on. I can see myself really gettig into this...fun and you have to be kind of fast. So without further ado here it is! On to next week challange!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ry-Ry said...

Thanks for the info it was my first post. That and I can't read!

Ry

10:22 AM  
Blogger Brandon Starr said...

Maybe you can't read because you're so smitten by the cute girl sitting in front of you that you can't concentrate.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if what brandon starr {lame name} to ry-ry was mean yo back off!!!!!
annnnyway it was cool & funny!!!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home