Friday, October 20, 2006

"Smitten" *Illustration Friday!*


I am the kind of guy that needs to be TOLD what to do! That said my friend Richard Pose directed me to the website/blog "Illutration Friday" , where they give you a topic each weeka nd you do a drawing on it! Well here is my first go and the topic was "Smitten". I sketched and inked and colored during my lunch hours this week off and on. I can see myself really gettig into this...fun and you have to be kind of fast. So without further ado here it is! On to next week challange!

4 Comments:

Blogger penelope said...

Please link to a static page next week by clicking on the date of your entry. :)

A static page is linked to your blog's time and date. Go to your blog, click on the time and date of your post. You'll notice that the window changes to only show that one particular post. That is the url you should use to link to Illustration Friday. That way, in the future, when people go looking for your post, they will find it easily.

Visit the "About" section on Illustration Friday to find out more...

Thank you!

penelope

12:28 PM  
Blogger Ry-Ry said...

Thanks for the info it was my first post. That and I can't read!

Ry

10:22 AM  
Blogger Brandon Starr said...

Maybe you can't read because you're so smitten by the cute girl sitting in front of you that you can't concentrate.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if what brandon starr {lame name} to ry-ry was mean yo back off!!!!!
annnnyway it was cool & funny!!!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home