Thursday, September 10, 2009

"STRONG" *Illustration Friday *


So here is my take on "strong". Man I wish I didn't have a regular job so I could spend more time on these. I like the idea of having ridiculous circus acts. I may go deeper into creating more and more ridiculous ones just because. I am doing a watercolor version of this piece at home...I may post that when I am done. I'm just so slow at using watercolor. Oh well...between playing BEATLES™ ROCK BAND™ and watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua I was able to come up with this!

I wish I was lying about watching that movie!

Ry

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done! I love the subtle touches!

6:05 PM  
Blogger ArtSparker said...

Good start to the series. Babies' grips are surprsingly strong.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ann Marie DiVecchia said...

This is funny! I like that you made everything pink suggesting a baby girl. I'd love to see that baby!!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Nicolette Davenport said...

haha i love the veins in the wrist. Nice touch.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) you should look at that emo boy hair on this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home